Saturday, July 24, 2010

Time Flies in my Studio


Yellowstone Trail


One of the problems I am having in my new studio....I lose track of time. Earlier this week I recieved a phone call while painting in my studio. It was my husband wondering when I would be home, not realizing I was just outside in my studio. He was getting hungry and wondering if I would be fixing dinner that evening. When I looked at my clock it read 8:30 PM!!! I had NO idea it was that late. Time just flies when you are having fun!! My painting space is now so wonderfully peaceful and I get so focused I totally lose track of all time! What a wonderful problem. I painted "Yellowstone Trail" this past week in my awesome studio! It is a composite of several photos taken at Yellowstone National Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment