Wednesday, October 22, 2014

 
"Spring Rain"    18 x 18" pastel
 
What a great day today is!! It's my birthday to begin! But I also received exciting news.....a sort of "birthday present"!  I spoke on the phone today with Tammy, at American Art Company of Tacoma, WA. This is a beautiful gallery that I have shown work in with several of the Northwest Pastel Society International Juried Exhibitions. Tammy has agreed to represent me as an artist in her gallery! I know the excellent caliber of the artists that are represented by the American Art Company so I feel very honored! What a great birthday this is!! I'm inspired to go to work and create more and better work than ever before!!! Happy Birthday to me!

1 comment:

  1. What a great blog! Can't wait to see what inspires you next!
    I love looking up everyday at the beautiful painting we have in our dining room! And to know that Jeff will be in the area of that painting's inspiration very soon is pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete