Saturday, April 9, 2011

New Website

Just the Two of Us


Finally I can check off "Create an online portfolio" from my "to do" list!! Sigh! I am feeling quite accomplished right now. The need for a website has been hanging over me for quite some time, so this is a great relief! I think it went well and I am satisfied with the results. Over time I may find things I need to tweak, but it should be a relatively easy fix. I have to credit my artist friend, Becky Knold for discovering "Weebly.com" and then sharing it with friends. I like the look of her website and love the affordable option weebly affords. It accomplishes what I want at a price I can easily live with. This is just one of the many times I appreciate my community of artist friends and how we support and mentor each other.

Please view my new webiste at: http://www.ladonnakruger.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment